Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Tibetan monks use bells, chimes, bowls, and chants. The Tibetan system of energy healing addresses illness in the etheric or spiritual field, knowing the energy will result in healing the physical body.
- Shamans sing songs and use repetitive sounds –from drums, bells, whistles, and Didjeridoos– to address imbalances in body and spirit.
- The tones and vibrations produce a stable, consistent stream of energy that raises the body’s vibrational frequency, enhancing its natural systemic functions for improved physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
Ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls, such as the ones I use, are hundreds of years old and come from various regions within the Himalayas: Tibet, Bhutan, Nepal. These bowls are handcrafted from seven metals –lead, tin, iron, gold, copper, mercury, silver– and are imbued with prayers and mantras with the intention of energy healing.
I use the Tibetan Singing Bowls for energy healing, chakra balancing, and in soul retrievals. This system of healing was taught to me by my Nepalese teacher, Shree Krishna Shahi, who was the first person in the Kathmandu valley of Nepal to use Ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls for healing. He learned this from his adopted Tibetan grandfather who was a powerful shaman, Tashi Lama.
The Ancient Tibetan Singing Bowls use a specific set of notes for each chakra and also draw upon the healing energies of the seven metals and seven planets. Each bowl is struck, with open palm or striker, to emit a note that resonates with each chakra. The sound enters the body, through a specific series of notes, and the vibration cleanses and aligns the chakras. This results in a fluid and balanced energy field for an individual that facilitates profound healing on the physical, emotional, and spiritual levels.
- Relief from pain and stress related or chronic conditions;
- Lowered blood pressure
- Relief from muscular issues- tension headaches and migraines
- Relief from skeletal issues-back and joint pain
- Increased mental clarity and physical vitality
- Clients undergoing chemotherapy and HIV therapy find greater relief from side effects and decreased pain;
- Increased joy and peace; a stronger connection to Universe/Creator/God
Just like the John of God Crystal Bed Therapy, many clients have found a greater connection to the spiritual realms and a better understanding of their own Divine nature.
What to Expect
Bowls are often placed upon your body, to further enhance the deep healing vibration of each bowl as it touches a particular chakra within the body. Each session is tailored to your individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs as I channel the particular notes (determining which bowls need to be used) required for your optimal energetic healing. At the end of each session you are offered a glass of blessed Casa water.
It is advisable to limit caffeine 24 hours before and after each session and drink sufficient amounts of water to assist in the release of toxins and residual energies from the body. Come wearing comfortable, light colored clothing for the session and no jewelry, metal belt buckles, or watches.
Tibetan Bowl Mahogany Table
Mahogany comes from Central America, Honduras, and Africa. Much of the Honduran mahogany was over harvested during the 20th Century and today almost all Honduran mahogany is harvested from sustainably managed forests. It is one of the few woods that works extremely well in musical instruments. For example, many of the best guitars in the world are made with mahogany because the wood offers superior acoustic quality.
This is the reason mahogany was used for the design of Dr. Rosa Haritos’ treatment table: to ensure high quality acoustics in both resonance and vibration.
Tuning forks were used to test the vibration and tone resonance throughout each shelf and then, throughout the table. The end result? The tones of each Tibetan bowl resonate with both the table and client and fill the room with their powerful healing sounds.
– E. Saris, CO
– R. Morroy, CO