SPIRITUAL HEALING THROUGH SOUL MEMORIES
This energy healing modality, referred to as Past Life Regression (LBL), is the culmination of a lifetime of research by Dr. Michael Newton, the founder of the Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy. Dr. Newton developed a highly specialized technique of assisting individuals to access the spiritual realm we return to as we wait for our next incarnation. Through a carefully monitored, deep trance state of hypnosis, an individual is able to access information about life and the afterlife:
- Who am I ? What is my life’s purpose?
- What is life like in the spiritual realms?
- What are my life lessons? How well am I adhering to my spiritual path?
- Who are my spiritual guides? Will I be reunited with family and friends who have already crossed over?
During the session I guide you through a series of past life regressions:
- Early childhood memories
- Experiences in the womb
- A past life experience and death experience
- A journey to the void: the place in-between the worlds where a spirit goes before his/her next incarnation.
Spiritual Regression Therapy helps you understand the nature of your Soul.
As you move deeper into the spirit realms, to the in-between-place between each life, you experience yourself as spirit and gain a deep understanding into the immortal nature of your Soul. Immediate energetic and spiritual healing is available to you.
Answers to specific life questions are often readily available:
- why choose a specific life challenge
- what soul lessons are to be learned in this present incarnation
- what are your spiritual gifts and how can you use these gifts in your present life
- who are members your ‘soul group’
- an opportunity to visit to the Akashic Records and speak with the Council of Elders for a life review
This process can last from 3-4 hours and is dependent upon a number of factors, including a client’s susceptibility to the deep trance work required for a Spiritual Regression Therapy session. There is quite a bit of preparation involved:
- a list of individuals that play a role in your life- referred to as a cast of characters
- a detailed list of questions you wish to ask during the session
- a past life regression session with me before we enter into the Spiritual Regression session
Is this particular healing modality as powerful, rich in detail, and informative as the experiences of the shamanic journey and healing channeled sessions? The answer is a resounding YES.
Here is an example of a client’s LBL regression experience and its impact in her life.
I had a distance healing session from NYC with Rosa and was amazed at the insights she’d shared with me. I flew to Boulder for an in person LBL session. Rosa regressed me back to my most recent past life, to the time in spirit after I’d died. It was incredible. I laid down in Rosa’s healing room as she took me down staircases, clouds, through doorways. I was aware of my body on the table and at the same time images would come in from a totally different time and place. I found myself in a bedroom in a wooden farmhouse. I could see the oil lamp beside the bed. It was hard to go there. So much grief. I saw a dress on the bed. “I’m not putting on that dress” I said to Rosa. She had me stand in front of a mirror and look down. I saw black shoes. Olive green pants. She told me to look at my hands. They had strawberry blonde hair! I was a man! That dress belonged to my wife. But she wasn’t in the house. I looked all over for her. She had died.
Rosa had me look at a photo of my wife.
– What was her name? Grace, I said.
– Do you know her in this lifetime? -No, I don’t recognize her.
I remembered Grace. How I felt with her. Totally loved. Totally cared for. I missed her so much. I was so, so sad as I remembered she was killed by Indians.
Rosa had me move forward to my deathbed. I was ready to go. I birthed into spirit, going up into the light. And of course the first soul to meet me was Grace. It felt so good to be with her again.
What did I learn in that lifetime? I am loved even when I feel alone. We always reunite with those we love; they never leave us. In this lifetime I wanted to meet my partner. Rosa told me not ‘focus’ on finding the soul who was Grace. Instead, she said, focus on attracting that feeling of love and deep connection.
Cut forward a year to 2013. I’ve met and married my partner Russ. I’m so happy to love and feel loved. Russ had told his sister about me early on. Somehow, she sensed this was the ‘real deal’ for both of us. She bought small gifts for me and then we met. I connected with her instantly: I loved her energy, joy, and light. One of the gifts was a think leather bracelet, with a word embossed on it. It could have been any word: Joy, Love, Faith, Hope. But what she chose read: GRACE
And a few weeks later it dawns on me. My new sister in law IS Grace. She is the one who’d loved me unconditionally, whose spirit was always by my side, even when I didn’t know it. And the incredible, wonderful, beautiful, powerful, joyful truth is that here I am in this lifetime, reunited with this amazing soul. And she still loves me unconditionally. She is still always there for me.
How lucky am I! How totally blessed! I am showered in love and showered by GRACE!
– Julie K. Wood