Channeled & Distance Healing
Mediums and the Spirit Realm
At one time or another many of us have entertained the idea that healing channels exist and provide us with tangible spiritual energy healing. Some of us may have experienced, in varying degrees, instances of communication between the physical and spirit worlds. How often have you
- followed your intuition or gut feelings?
- been aware of the healing presence of angels or guides?
- had a sense of spiritual assistance in our daily life?
A medium is a person who has the innate ability to directly communicate with spirits. Unlike a psychic who has developed his/her extra sensory ways of perceiving the spirit realms, a medium serves as a healing channel for direct communication with spirit.
Each medium has a unique way of communicating with spirits. As a healing medium, I channel healing energy through my hands and receive information from the spirit realms through sight, sound, and direct perception and touch:
- Clairvoyance– I see spirits and sense their energy via images, colors, and scenes. It’s like watching a movie that tells a story a client needs to know or has actually experienced.
- Clairaudience– I hear spirits speak to me and perceive ‘word blocks’: entire passages and thoughts that enter my mind.
- Clairsentience: I receive information through touch or focusing on a person’s name. When I work with a client I literally feel pain in my body that corresponds to the exact location of pain in their own.
Why seek the assistance of a medium?
- Direct communication with the Spirit realms offers a more meaningful understanding of life after death and the importance of spiritual evolution
- The information received during sessions offers clients awareness of their soul lessons, soul groups, and soul contracts
- To receive a clear understanding of how their attitudes and behaviors are the source of their ailments and how to begin their healing process: to overcome obstacles and heal emotional, mental and physical illness.
Who seeks the assistance of a medium?
- Clients who seek healing of physical and emotional illness
- Clients who wish to heal unhealthy behaviors and habits
- Clients who wish to tap into and better use the healing power of their Soul
- Clients seeking to learn how to effectively use their intuition and other spiritual gifts
- Clients who wish to further their spiritual development and strengthen their communication with Spirit
- Clients who wish to know their life’s purpose
- Clients who wish to know their loved ones have safely crossed over and are at peace; who wish to receive messages from loved ones who have passed.
Each channeled healing session follows the format outlined in the next section. As a facilitator in this energetic healing, I ask those who come to have an open heart to receive what they need and release what is no longer beneficial for them.
Channeled Healing Sessions - What to Expect
For a channeled healing session, the work begins the night before you arrive.
I sit in silent meditation for 30 minutes and repeat your full name as it appears on your birth certificate and open myself to it’s vibration to receive information on your behalf. I feel your emotions and physical pain, begin to see images and receive messages. My intention for each channeled healing session is to be shown what needs to be addressed.
I often receive specific instructions, guided imagery or healing visualizations for you. I type this information verbatim and when you arrive the next day, the channeled healing session begins with my reading your messages to you. We discuss the messages and at some point you are directed to lay under the Crystal Bed Lights and hold a healing intention based on the information received. I am directed to areas on your body and allow healing energy from the spirit realms to flow through me. You will need to work with any messages I am given to meaningfully incorporate this channeled healing into your daily life.
After the session is completed
- We review the session and consider the next steps for your healing protocol
- You leave with typed messages and a recording of the session
- You have a specific plan of action for continued healing
It is best to wear loose fitting, light colored clothing (no black, navy blue, dark brown) to the session; limit your intake of caffeine, refrain from alcohol, and drink plenty of water after the session.
Distance Healing Sessions
Channeled healing sessions can be done long distance.
You and I agree upon a convenient block of time when you will not be interrupted. You lay down on your sofa or bed, eyes closed, and hold the intention of healing for your highest good and prepare to accept the healing assistance from the spiritual realms. You may choose to play some soothing music or simply lay in silence. Some of my clients arrange a distance healing just as they are going to sleep. Simply relax and accept the healing during this period.
After I complete the work, I type the session and email it to you. I call you at a pre-arranged time the following day after you have read the session and I answer your questions about the work.
It is a privilege to be of service as a healing medium for those who seek assistance from the spiritual realms. I take my mission seriously and strive to create a safe and sacred space for each channeled or distance healing.
“Serious illness is a daunting task to face. Rosa listens with such genuine intention and responds with such love and compassion. Her powerful insight and energy has served as a crucial bridge between earth and spirit.“
– A. Linden, NY
“After my sister passed I had a distance healing session with Rosa. Rosa told me my sister was “just fine” and she wanted me to “get on with my life”. What a comfort to hear one of my favorite people was “just fine” on the other side.”
– C. Farrell, OR
“Rosa channeled spirits that had crossed over. If I hadn’t experienced it myself firsthand, there is no way I would have believed it. The information was too intimate to be anything but communication with those who I dearly knew in this world that had crossed over into the next realm.”
– M. Rogers, NM
I serve as the Lead Healing Medium in the Infirmary for the John of God Event(s) held at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York. It was a privilege to serve in this capacity at the March 2013 event in Toronto Canada, alongside my brothers and sisters from The Casa. I feel blessed to continue my service and deepen my mediumship to better serve those who seek my assistance in their journeys to health and wholeness.
This card is given to mediums who have been instructed to register their names at the Casa Office. They are instructed to follow the rules of the Casa and continue their studies in mediumship to be of service to the mission of both the Casa and John of God. It is an honor to have permission from the Entities to guide people to the Casa de Dom Inacio. If you are considering a trip to the Casa and are interested in a personalized trip or small group experience, I would be honored to be your guide for this sacred and life changing journey.